Monday, February 24, 2014

Travel Bug

I believe in adventure and traveling. I believe in pushing oneself to their boundaries...and then to keep going. Traveling has made me a deeper more well rounded person. I believe in the power of experiencing new cultures and food and getting lost from time to time. 

I am lucky to have a husband with the same passion for food and travel as me. With this shared passion, we both have the same issue right now...a bad case of the travel bug. We are starting prep work for our next four day holiday and trying to decide which of these great American cities we want to visit. Both are achievable for a short four day holiday. Both cities offer outdoor adventures, food, culture, cocktails, and a new area to explore. If you have visited these places....PLEASE let me know your opinions. Help is appreciated.

New Orleans
 
 
Portland
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment