Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Wishes

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today has been such a great day. Its ASH wednesday which is also the first day of Lent. While I am not catholic, but I feel like lent is being adopted as a christian faith as a time to celebrate God. There are many stories in the bible about sacrifice, including the 40 days Jesus wondered the desert without food and water and drew closer to God during that time. As christians we are called to try to be as christ-like as we can, so I am taking these 40 days and devoting myself to bible study and calling on my God. I have decide to give up talking poorly about my in-laws, which is something that is a huge sin in my life and I really want to change because I don't like being so negative; see my rainbows and butterflies post. Below are my wishes for this week!

Wish 1: Be more optimistic and see the rainbows and butterflies in situations
Wish 2: I am throwing an Oscar Party on sunday and my wish is people have fun and it goes well

Wish 3: To get into top shape and go to the gym 4 times this week
Wish 4: To continue having fun and successfully cooking my way through this cookbook

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Such a great list. Going to add these to my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun at your oscar party! sounds like a blast!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Wednesday wishes!! I also love how strong in Christ you are. Working on yourself for these 40 days is going to be an amazing blessing.

    As I was driving to work this morning I remembered that your Oscar party is this weekend! I can't wait for pictures and details!!!

    ReplyDelete