Friday, February 3, 2012

Find out who you are and do it on purpose





I believe myself to be a strong person. I'm a classy girl unlike many of the other 20-something-year-olds types these days. It makes me sad to see girls compromise their standards for attention. 


I am addicted to coffee. I love Fashion. I LOVE dressing up, sexy shoes, caked on makeup, and the perfect jeans. Shopping to me is considered a an art form and that doesn't make me shallow.






I value my family and friends and respect those who are "real." Nothing can be more fun that going to restaurant and talking for hours with good friends. I am in LOVE with a fabulous man and all of his baggage. We have been married for almost 4 years but have been together for over 10. Our marriage may not look perfect to you, but to us it is. I am deeper than you think. I am a hopeless romantic and I'm very indecisive. 


I live in a world of rainbows and butterflies and it makes me sad for people who can't see the beauty in life. I choose to make the best out of a situation...why stress when you can laugh about things? I thank God every day for what I have, who I am, and the amazing people in my life. I believe that if you say you are bored, then you are a boring person.


My little sister and me



xoxo
Kylee


2 comments:

  1. this is awesome! youre a fabulous person and ARE classy and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the strongest woman I know, I love your confidence and beauty and that you love who you are because it makes us (like ME) love you so much more. I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world!!!! So blessed and lucky to have you in my life!

    ReplyDelete